Friday 9 November 2012

NEWS: KHAGO'S HOUSE ROBBED - NOV. 2012


Six gunmen invaded Khago's house in Mandeville on Wednesday night and robbed the deejay's cousin and workmen of a bicycle, and several cellphones.

KHAGO'S BABYMOTHER THROWS MONEY IN MOTHER-IN-LAW'S FACE 

Khago has said that he will not let his babymother 'stick' him up for money while not allowing him to see his child. He said that he sent his mother with $5,000 to give his babymother earlier this week, and the babymother threw the money in his mother's face in a blatant act of disrespect.

"Mi send clothes down there with my road manager, mi send mi brother down de, and she say she nuh waan no clothes, ah money she waan. But how mi fi gi her money when mi caan even see the yute birth paper and the yute caan even spend one day wid me. She nuh waan me see the yute and that unfair. No judge nah go mek me just a pay money and caan spend time wid my yute so she better carry mi go court. Mi nah gi her no money and mi nah see my yute. Right now, she pregnant fi a soldier man and she waan mi mine she, the soldier yute and her whole family because she feel say mi rich but mi not doing it, especially when mi caan see my yute," he said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
______________________________________

Subscribe For Email Feed

Email_SubscriptionsSign up to receive breaking news